1. Login to NewZapp, and go the Create & Send section
2. Using the Drag & Drop editor, upload your image in to your account.
Usual limits apply, you need a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png no larger than 3MB in size.
3. Once uploaded hover over the thumbnail of your image in the Images pane, and three icons are available to you.
4. Select the paintbrush icon 'Open image in Photo Editor'.
5. When the Photo Editor modal opens, select the "Text" button on the tool bar.
A text box will appear on top of you image and where the placeholder
says 'Enter text here', type this character which is part of the Arial Black font set: ►
(you can copy and paste it from here)
7. Stretch the text box size so you get a really nice chunky sized triangle
8. Make it White using the colour palette on the tool bar
9. When the icon is how you want it, click the 'Apply' button and you will be taken back to the Photo Editor main screen.
9. Use more tools to edit your image further or click the 'Save' button to save and close the editor.
A new version of your image will be now available in your Images pane,
with a new name given to it by the system. Your original image will still
11. If you haven't yet used the new image in an email,
you can rename it using the 'Rename image' icon available when you hover
over the thumbnail.
Note: The 'Save' action flattens the image,
so once you have saved an image with text, you wont be able to edit the icon further.