1. Login to NewZapp, and go the Create & Send section
2. Using the Drag & Drop editor, upload your image in to your account.
Usual limits apply, you need a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png no larger than 3MB in size.
3. Once uploaded hover over the thumbnail of your image in the Images pane, and three icons are available to you.
4. Select the paintbrush icon 'Open image in Photo Editor'.
5. When the Photo Editor modal opens, select the "Text" button on the tool bar.
6. A text box will appear on top of you image and where the placeholder says 'Enter text here', click and type the text you want to add. You can also:
• Make the text as small or large as you want - by clicking the bottom right corner of the text box and stretching it by the handle
• Choose a text style & colour - from the colour palette and font dropdown on the tool bar
• Keep it straight, or add a jaunty angle - by clicking the bottom right corner of the text box and rotating by the handle
7. When the text is how you want it, click the 'Apply' button and you will be taken back to the Photo Editor main screen.
8. Use more tools to edit your image further or click the 'Save' button to save and close the editor.
9. A new version of your image will be now available in your Images pane, with a new name give to it by the system. Your original image will still be intact.
10. If you haven't yet used the new image in an email, you can rename it using the 'Rename image' icon available when you hover over the thumbnail.
Note: The 'Save' action flattens the image, so once you have saved an image with text, you wont be able to edit that text further.Top tip: If you need two or more phrases in two different colours and/or sizes, just click the "Add text" button again while editing and another is added for you to add text and style.